(Night Shift) Part-Time
Last year, Incept’s Team scheduled blood donations that saved as many as 548,724 lives across the country. Our mission to help blood centers throughout the US provide lifesaving blood to their area hospitals continues – and we need your help.
The Tier II – Conversational Marketing Expert is a dynamic role that requires exceptional conversation skills, customer focused and compassionate work. This role will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound blood donor recruitment calls for blood centers across the country. You will be making calls to previous blood donors to schedule appointments, give reminders, and show gratitude for previous donations to local hospitals. The ideal candidate will be comfortable talking to a diverse population of people, thinking quickly on their feet and providing compassionate customer service to blood donors. You will connect with donors across the United States who are providing lifesaving blood donations to hospitals nationwide.
- Inbound/outbound blood donor recruitment calls at specific performance levels.
- Maintain performance and quality goals based on program needs/expectations.
- Provide script and strategy improvement ideas to your team lead and other members of management.
- Identify best practices and share them with the other elite team members executing this role.
Skills and Behaviors
- Results oriented
- Positive attitude
- Analytical skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Conversation Skills
- Excellent listening skills